Ripon Museums Trust would like to engage and work in partnership with an artist in order to deliver a community art project that works with disabled people and the general public. This will involve running workshops and creating art which will be displayed in an exhibition at one or all three of our sites.
If you would like to apply please read the attached brief and then submit a short expression of interest which tells us:
- Who you are and about your practice as an artist.
- Why you are interested in applying.
- A summary of your work as an artist and any other work or life experience which you think might be relevant.
- How you will interpret the brief, in particular how you will work with groups of people to do this.
- Your email address and telephone number.
The deadline for submissions is 5pm on Friday the 29th September 2023.
Shortlisted artists will then be invited to interview.
Please submit applications of interest to Community Engagement Officer Andy Bates at [email protected]
If you need any further information please email Andy as above, call on 01765 538876 or just call in and see us.