Consultancy Opportunity at Ripon Museum Trust
Technical Project Manager for the Fairer Futures Project
£8,333 plus VAT
Ripon Museum Trust is seeking an experienced Technical Project Manager to steer the Trust through the Development Phase of its Fairer Futures Project funded by the National Lottery Heritage Fund.
Our ‘Fairer Futures’ Project is worth £2.25M and is a substantial first step to delivering our ‘Master Plan’ for the Trust’s future. Delivery of this Project will make significant strides towards achieving our Vision, transform the visitor experience and our engagement work with communities.
The consultant will be expected to oversee recruitment of key consultants, compliance, cost control, programme and payment claims during the Development Phase and to work in partnership with the RMT staff, trustee and volunteer teams to provide relevant reports to the National Lottery Heritage Fund. The Technical Project Manager will oversee the delivery of a high-quality project on time and within budget. All plans must be designed and delivered within the overall capital and revenue budget set for Fairer Futures project. There will be a break clause between the Development and Delivery phases of our Fairer Futures project. The Technical Project Manager will deliver the following:
- Prepare and manage the programme for the capital works and activities during both phases using MS Project or similar software.
- Oversee the work of all the members of the Project Team.
- Provide the necessary compliance data to enable successful and timely grant claim submissions
- Manage and report risk
- Liaise with the Director to ensure that technical compliance and quality of work go hand-in-hand.
- Ensure all tasks are completed according to the overall deadlines for the Mid-term Review and Delivery phase submission
The deadline for tenders is 5pm 20th July 2022. For more information about the tendering process please see the Technical Project Manager Brief.