National Lottery #ThanksToYou
Ripon Museum Trust will be taking part in the National Lottery's #ThanksToYou campaign from Saturday 5 June to Sunday 13 June 2021. The following terms and conditions apply:
- Ripon Museum Trust will be taking part in National Lottery Open Week with a special offer of 15% off new museum tickets. The discount is not applicable to existing annual pass holders.
- This offer will run from Saturday 5 June to Sunday 13 June 2021, excluding Monday 7 June, when the museums are closed.
- Booking in advance is not required. To claim your discounted ticket, please purchase your tickets in person at the Workhouse Museum.
- One National Lottery ticket or scratchcard will give access to one adult pass or one family pass.
- All National Lottery games, including National Lottery draw-based games and National Lottery scratchcards, purchased in-store and online / via app qualify to redeem this offer.
- Proof of purchase of a National Lottery game can be either hard copy ticket or digital.
- The date of draw / purchase is not relevant.
- All offers are subject to availability.
- Ripon Museum Trust has the right to refuse entry in the event of venue / offer reaching capacity, as well as unforeseen circumstances.
- In the event of queries on the day, the organisation's decision is final.
- This offer is not exchangeable.